- How Much Exercise Does It Take To Burn Off Those Thanksgiving Day Calories?Posted 3 days ago
- A Tale of Love and LossPosted 5 days ago
- The Upside of Going SoloPosted 2 weeks ago
- My Favorite After Halloween SpecialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Finally, We Can Pronounce GIF Correctly!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Where does it pay to be a developer?Posted 1 month ago
- Paper Airplane Machine GunPosted 1 month ago
- 40 Ways to Stay CreativePosted 1 month ago
- Take a Step Back, This Will Help You Relax.Posted 1 month ago
- Teeterboard Flips Are Awesome!Posted 2 months ago
Apartment For Rent In Phnom Penh Cambodia
You might have aware of the location when looking for renting a place to stay or buying properties in Phnom Penh. In total there are big area which devided into 8 Khan (districts) in Phnom Penh city. Among these 8 districts, there are less popular places and popular places. So you want to find the safe location among all of these Khans.
The first popular location is in Chamkamorn district (Khan Chamkamorn) where there are mostly non profits office building for rent and for domestic living areas as well. You can find the price for rental from this area is a bit expensive because there are many expats and foreign tourists like to come to this place.
There are more food and restaurant shops out there as well which is really close to the place where people are living. The most famous tourist shopping market is also located in this area called “Toul Tum Poung Market” or “Russian Market” where you can find to buy almost all kind of reasonable items and stuffs from there.
The second location is in Toulkork area where there are office space and building for business rental and office for non profits organizations as well as for business investment because there are big land still available from here.
House rental in this area is a bit pricy though because only apartment and big building for large area. So the minimum monthly rental fee should be around $500 to $3000 per month. It is not affordable by individual and local people but family and business can take it.
The third and most busy location is in Khan Daun Pen where there are more market, shopping malls, guesthouse, hotels, food and restaurant and all kind of night clubs around. This is a busy activities location and streets, so if you like the crowded areas then this is the place where you can easily catch up with new people.
The rental price is between $200 to $300 per month. Mostly recommend place for short term rental for tourist who wish to visit Cambodia in one month to 3 months. Leave your comment for more information!