- Hello! I am a Creative DesignerPosted 1 day ago
- Architecture For HumanityPosted 1 day ago
- Things You Can Make With NutellaPosted 2 days ago
- “Male Privilege”Posted 3 days ago
- Justice League of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- Where Should You Post That?Posted 6 days ago
- Wine 101 (A Girl’s Guide to Wine)Posted 7 days ago
- Hiking the Beautiful USA!Posted 7 days ago
- How a Single Bug Almost Destroyed Wine ForeverPosted 7 days ago
- A Guide to Men’s ShoesPosted 1 week ago
Grasscutter Farming In Nigeria
Expert in Fish and Livestock Farming
Prince Arinze Onebunne is the Managing Consultant/CEO of JOVANA FARM.
He is a practicing farmer. His hobbies are swimming, traveling, writing and teaching. He has trained a reasonable number of prospective farmers in the fish and livestock industry and keeps good records of his activities/experience. And has written several books about Fish, snail, pig, poultry, Honey Bee-keeping and Grasscutter farming. Arinze has proven skills in farm design and construction, fish and livestock management and production systems, workplace health and safety, landscaping, sourcing materials, onsite management and supervision. He has over fifteen years experience in the industry and have setup farms and/or consulted in over twenty states in Nigeria and two other countries.
He has Engineered TURN – KEY Fish and livestock projects (references available) from initiation to completion and deliver keys to the clients.
Address: 127, Isolo Road, Palm Avenue Bus-stop,
Opposite UBA, Mushin, Lagos. Nigeria
Tel No: +2348052168189, +2348033262808, +2348029373076
E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,