- Where does it pay to be a developer?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Paper Airplane Machine GunPosted 3 weeks ago
- 40 Ways to Stay CreativePosted 4 weeks ago
- Take a Step Back, This Will Help You Relax.Posted 4 weeks ago
- Teeterboard Flips Are Awesome!Posted 1 month ago
- Kickstarter FundingPosted 1 month ago
- Arguably More Cute than KittensPosted 1 month ago
- The Social Media Bride (Infographic)Posted 1 month ago
- How to Be More Consistent With Your Goals [infographic]Posted 1 month ago
- The Craziest Reaction to an Oculist Rift Ever!Posted 1 month ago
How often should I get a professional manicure?
When it comes to professional manicures there are no hard and fast rules as to how often you should have one done. It depends on your lifestyle and how important manicured nails are to you.
If you typically prefer medium to long nails which look perfect all the time then you will need to get a professional manicure once a week. If done properly, you should easy be able to get a full week between manicures.
Now if you are more active and find that short length nails are more practical then you can leave up to two weeks between professional manicures. The advantage to every two weeks is that you save money and since your nails are worn shorter you can easily do polish touch-ups yourself.
That said, the faster your nails grow and the more abuse they undergo, the more frequently you will need professional care.
I’ve also found a protective topcoat applied every two to three days is the key to maintaining my manicure between professional appointments.