- Commercials TodayPosted 9 months ago
- Flash Light Mob in MallPosted 9 months ago
- Adorably Confused BabyPosted 9 months ago
- My Story, By Billy GilmanPosted 10 months ago
- How Much Exercise Does It Take To Burn Off Those Thanksgiving Day Calories?Posted 10 months ago
- A Tale of Love and LossPosted 10 months ago
- The Upside of Going SoloPosted 10 months ago
- My Favorite After Halloween SpecialPosted 10 months ago
- Finally, We Can Pronounce GIF Correctly!Posted 10 months ago
- Where does it pay to be a developer?Posted 11 months ago
Kabbalah And Red String Bracelets
The rich and famous always seem to set trends when it comes to fashion and fashion accessories. It does not matter if their reasons are right for wearing the accessory; the masses will follow a fad without knowing the reason why. One particular fad stands out prominently as a prime example. The Kabbalah red string bracelet has become the fashion accessory to many, but this piece of Kabbalah jewelry is a real symbol for warding off the evil eye.
It all begins with the person who has the “evil eye,” which in reality is negative energy that is directed outwards to surrounding people. It is a wish for misfortune and back luck to everyone it touches. Have you ever noticed someone who is constantly wishing negative thoughts and deeds towards other people? That person would be considered the perfect candidate for a Kabbalah bracelet to ward off their negative energy. The red string Kabbalah armlet would ward off this evil eye by having positive energy counteract with positive energy from you.
Here is how to go about using the Kabbalah red string bracelet. You take a length of red string and have a loved one tie it around your wrist. They then knot it seven times. You make the promise that you will refrain from negative thoughts and actions towards anyone else. This allows the wearer to continue to have positive thoughts. If you think about it, then it is an effort in positive reinforcement, such as those that monks take towards thinking the best of mankind. Buddhists have this same philosophy as well, but their religion does not have a symbol, like that of a red bracelet, to ward off negative vibes towards others.
The Kabbalah red string bracelet may be just the thing you need to bring peace and order to your life. You may not study Kabbalah, but it may serve as a peaceful reminder that the world can be a better place just by projecting positive thoughts and doing the right thing, with regard to your own personal deeds and thoughts. It never hurts to give it a try.