- You Would Never Expect the Queen’s Guard to Play THIS Song!Posted 16 hours ago
- Pencils + An Awesome Idea = This!Posted 16 hours ago
- How Gaming Makes You a Better PersonPosted 3 days ago
- This is Ridiculous! A chase you will never forgetPosted 5 days ago
- The Wonderful World of ClientsPosted 5 days ago
- How are We Using Social Media?Posted 5 days ago
- An Older Man Steps onto the football court, you won’t believe what happens next!Posted 7 days ago
- Inside the Mind of a FreelancerPosted 1 week ago
- The Man with an Amazing Girl VoicePosted 1 week ago
- The McDonalds Corp Has Really Shined with What They Did for the World CupPosted 1 week ago
What Do All Lottery Winners Have In Common?
Absolutely all lottery winners have one thing in common. Can you guess what it is?
Perhaps your guess might be that they’re rich. That would not be incorrect. Not all lottery winners are rich. In fact, some of them are just plain broke. Some of them are even worse off financially then they were prior to winning. Don’t believe me? Here’s an example then: The single biggest lottery winner ever was a man named Andrew Jackson Whittaker Jr. He won a whopping $315 million Powerball jackpot in December of 2002. Prior to winning, he was a successful business man. But when he won, he just went crazy. He ended up blowing all of the money that he won. He is, by no means, rich.
What, then, do all lottery winner have in common? They all bought tickets. Think about that – If they forgot to buy a lottery ticket for that very jackpot that they won, they would not have won. Had they missed the draw, they would have been none the wiser that they would have won.
Have you ever forgot to buy your lotto ticket? Do you ever wonder if you would have won on a draw that you didn’t play? Perhaps, but you’ll never know.
What does all this mean? Don’t forget to buy your ticket because you gotta be in it to win it!