- Is a Credit Union Right for Me?Posted 5 days ago
- Tujurikkuja 3 Ott Sepa Klass (ENG subtitles) (Extreme Dodgeball!)Posted 5 days ago
- CrowdFunding 101 (Infographic)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Volcano Eruption in Papua New GuineaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Angry ram takes down a drone… and its ownerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Generation Z (InfographicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Job Interview Prank – November ManPosted 2 weeks ago
- Siri vs. Cortana – Mirror Mirror (Commercial)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ALS (The Ice Bucket Challenge!)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Social Media Active UsersPosted 1 month ago
What Do All Lottery Winners Have In Common?
Absolutely all lottery winners have one thing in common. Can you guess what it is?
Perhaps your guess might be that they’re rich. That would not be incorrect. Not all lottery winners are rich. In fact, some of them are just plain broke. Some of them are even worse off financially then they were prior to winning. Don’t believe me? Here’s an example then: The single biggest lottery winner ever was a man named Andrew Jackson Whittaker Jr. He won a whopping $315 million Powerball jackpot in December of 2002. Prior to winning, he was a successful business man. But when he won, he just went crazy. He ended up blowing all of the money that he won. He is, by no means, rich.
What, then, do all lottery winner have in common? They all bought tickets. Think about that – If they forgot to buy a lottery ticket for that very jackpot that they won, they would not have won. Had they missed the draw, they would have been none the wiser that they would have won.
Have you ever forgot to buy your lotto ticket? Do you ever wonder if you would have won on a draw that you didn’t play? Perhaps, but you’ll never know.
What does all this mean? Don’t forget to buy your ticket because you gotta be in it to win it!
An awesome video that shows just how much this kid and his dog hang...
- Posted 1 month ago
An Older Man Steps onto the football court, you won’t believe what happens next!
now, whether or not this was choreographed, I don’t even care. This video had...
Is a Credit Union Right for Me?
A credit union is a member-owned, not-for-profit organization that usually...
Tujurikkuja 3 Ott Sepa Klass (ENG subtitles) (Extreme Dodgeball!)
Sounds Swedish to me, but the comedy is seen all...
Prescott Highside, Wear a Helmet!
This relatively raw video shows a younger guy do a...
Stopping Energy Leaks Cold
Just how important is proper home insulation? Just because a...
- Posted 1 week ago
CrowdFunding 101 (Infographic)
Normally used to help pay off extreme medical bills or...
Nude Photos? (Infographic)
Since the hacked photos of celebrities has been spread throughout...
Maru Will Take Over the World!
Cat’s have taken over the internet, and soon, they will...