- My Story, By Billy GilmanPosted 6 days ago
- How Much Exercise Does It Take To Burn Off Those Thanksgiving Day Calories?Posted 1 week ago
- A Tale of Love and LossPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Upside of Going SoloPosted 3 weeks ago
- My Favorite After Halloween SpecialPosted 3 weeks ago
- Finally, We Can Pronounce GIF Correctly!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Where does it pay to be a developer?Posted 1 month ago
- Paper Airplane Machine GunPosted 2 months ago
- 40 Ways to Stay CreativePosted 2 months ago
- Take a Step Back, This Will Help You Relax.Posted 2 months ago
What Do All Lottery Winners Have In Common?
Absolutely all lottery winners have one thing in common. Can you guess what it is?
Perhaps your guess might be that they’re rich. That would not be incorrect. Not all lottery winners are rich. In fact, some of them are just plain broke. Some of them are even worse off financially then they were prior to winning. Don’t believe me? Here’s an example then: The single biggest lottery winner ever was a man named Andrew Jackson Whittaker Jr. He won a whopping $315 million Powerball jackpot in December of 2002. Prior to winning, he was a successful business man. But when he won, he just went crazy. He ended up blowing all of the money that he won. He is, by no means, rich.
What, then, do all lottery winner have in common? They all bought tickets. Think about that – If they forgot to buy a lottery ticket for that very jackpot that they won, they would not have won. Had they missed the draw, they would have been none the wiser that they would have won.
Have you ever forgot to buy your lotto ticket? Do you ever wonder if you would have won on a draw that you didn’t play? Perhaps, but you’ll never know.
What does all this mean? Don’t forget to buy your ticket because you gotta be in it to win it!