- How to Be More Consistent With Your Goals [infographic]Posted 4 hours ago
- The Craziest Reaction to an Oculist Rift Ever!Posted 5 hours ago
- Alien ImpostersPosted 2 days ago
- Can You Trust Your Ears? (Audio Illusions)Posted 2 days ago
- Stuck In An Art Slump?Posted 2 days ago
- Drugs at WorkPosted 2 days ago
- Is a Credit Union Right for Me?Posted 1 week ago
- Tujurikkuja 3 Ott Sepa Klass (ENG subtitles) (Extreme Dodgeball!)Posted 1 week ago
- CrowdFunding 101 (Infographic)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Volcano Eruption in Papua New GuineaPosted 2 weeks ago
Revolving Christmas Tree Stand
Wanting a new way to display your Christmas tree? If you are looking for something that will bring your tree to life, consider a revolving Christmas tree stand. These revolving stands will definitely make your Christmas tree the center of the seasonal festivities.
When choosing a revolving Christmas tree stand, take your tree’s size into consideration and buy one accordingly. You don’t want to pay the money for one only to find out that your artificial tree won’t fit into it. There are different stands made to support different sizes of trees; both in weight and height. These can range in price from forty dollars to one hundred dollars and up.
Revolving Christmas tree stands have the power cord run up through the base and coming out at the top. This is what allows it to turn your tree without tangling up the wires. Be sure and check the strand limitations before you purchase your revolving stand. It will state on the package how many strands of lights it can support.
Depending on what kind of revolving stand you buy, you can have your Christmas tree turn the same way the entire time or you can have it go in forward and reversed directions. Imagine how beautiful your Christmas tree will look when it begins a slow, glamorous spin; illuminating everything around it with the twinkling lights. For more on Christmas tree stands check out www.XmasTreeDecor.com.