- Internet SafetyPosted 6 hours ago
- Health in a DropPosted 2 days ago
- The American BurgerPosted 2 days ago
- RicePosted 3 days ago
- Instagram FactsPosted 6 days ago
- Remember the AlamoPosted 1 week ago
- Creating the Perfect Thanksgiving MenuPosted 1 week ago
- Thanksgiving Day (How It all Started)Posted 2 weeks ago
- The Thanksgiving DinnerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fonts for Your BusinessPosted 2 weeks ago
Ventless Fireplace – Gel Fireplace vs Electric Fireplace
You basically have two choices when it comes to a ventless fireplace. You can purchase a gel fireplace or an electric fireplace. The wonderful feature about both of these types of fireplaces is that they are portable. You can even have custom designed or pre-designed fireplace mantels to use with them. No more do you have to worry about chimneys, wood, gas or propane to enjoy a nice fire in your home.
A ventless fireplace will provide a small amount of heat into your home. The primary use for them is for atmosphere and décor of the room. You can place them in any room in your home. For example, if you have guests arriving for the weekend you can move the ventless fireplace to the guest room for guests to have a cozier atmosphere during their visit.
Another big advantage to a ventless fireplace is the lack of soot, grime and clean-up. The fuel burned for the gel fireplaces is grain-alcohol that is odor free and fume free. The electric ones simply plug into the wall and have no need to be cleaned as you would with traditional fuel burning fireplaces. This makes these types of fireplaces ideal for homes, condos, apartments and even to take with you on vacation if you like. For more ideas on fireplaces check out www.FireplacesIdeas.com.